Graduate Academic Learning Mentor
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
Graduate Academic Learning Mentor – Leeds
Graduate Academic Learning Mentor – Secondary School – Leeds
Have you recently graduated with a core subject degree, and feel as though you are ready to begin your teaching career?
Do you feel that you would benefit from a year’s paid experience in a fantastic secondary school, devoted to giving the best possible education to its students?
Would you want to be part of a committed and talented staff team as a Graduate Academic Learning Mentor?
This Secondary School is looking to hire and talented and passionate graduate, ready to begin their teaching career in a motivated and secure learning environment, hoping to give the best possible education to the students within the school.
- Working with a wide range of students with particular needs
- Conducting both group and 1:1 sessions
- Developing and completing action plans for students
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic department
- Helping to produce a secure and stable environment for students
- Paid work experience £300 – £325 per week
- Full time experience
- Core Subject 2:1 degree
- Passionate and motivating attitude
- Fantastic communication skills
- Brilliant staff department
- Previous experience working with children
- Commitment towards the wellbeing of students
The School – This particular school is devoted to giving every child the opportunity to work within a safe and secure environment, with the ability to make sure that they are getting the correct and best education plan. The school offers a number of fantastic opportunities including the development of personal and career experiences, as well as the experience of working within the school itself. The location of the school is an enticing factor in the attraction to this job, as it has fantastic bus links being close to the city centre, making it easy to get to and from the school.
If you feel as though you are the right candidate for the job, and have the desired skills and attitude to make yourself a valued team member within the school, contact Amy at i-teachers, or Click Apply!