Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Islington, London (North) N19 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a talented graduate that aspires to become a Teacher or to work within the education sector?
Would you love a position where you can make an immediate direct impact upon the progress of students who need support in a subject?
Maybe you have experience tutoring or working with young people but would love to gain formal experience in a school?
If you are a friendly, proactive graduate who enjoys working with young people and helping them to progress, apply for this fantastic role today!
Graduate Academic Mentor – The Role
- Working within your subject department
- Helping students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Supporting those who find the subject difficult and helping them grasp concepts
- Becoming a valuable member of the department
- A role model for students
Graduate Academic Mentor – The Requirements
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree – all subjects welcomed
- Good academic background
- Positive, flexible and hard-working personality
- Interested in the education sector
- Perfect position for an aspiring Teacher
Graduate Academic Mentor – The School
- Located in Islington, North London.
- Welcoming Secondary School
- Good transport links
- Fantastic Senior Leaders
- Excellent provisions and resources
- CPD and Teacher Training programmes available for September 2022
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then apply for this job ASAP! Shortlisting is ongoing so make sure you secure your new long-term position today!