Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M23 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Academic Mentor – Manchester
Manchester – Secondary School – Paid Experienced – Excellent pre PGCE experience!
Are you a recent core subject graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Perhaps you have prior experience in a teaching/tutoring role, and want to utilise that experience alongside your degree subject knowledge as a Graduate Academic Mentor?
Would you want the opportunity to work at a secondary school with a real dedication towards the development of their staff?
Graduate Academic Mentor – Information about the role:
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Based in the Greater Manchester area
- Excellent opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Graduate Academic Mentor
- Supporting students in both 1:1 and group sessions
- Developing teaching skillset and techniques alongside experienced teachers
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Graduate Academic Mentor – Specifications for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree (English, Maths or Science)
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Looking for role supporting secondary students in your specialist subject
- Superb communication & organisational skills
- Attentive and motivating attitude
Graduate Academic Mentor – Information about the school:
This fantastic secondary school based in the Manchester area is the perfect environment for a recent core subject graduate to really apply their degree subject knowledge as a Graduate Academic Mentor.
With the aid of modern facilities and resources, as well as a broad and enriching curriculum, the school prides itself on offering every student the opportunity to really dedicate themselves inside the classroom, and explore their love for education whilst being provided unforgettable and unmatched learning experiences.
If you are a recent core subject graduate, eager to progress into their first teaching role as a Graduate Academic Mentor, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!