Graduate Academic Mentors – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Manchester, Stockport M1 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Academic Mentors required – Immediate starts
Graduate Academic Mentor
- -Full time post, ASAP start
- -Long term – until July 2023
- -£70 – £85 per day paid role (term time)
- -Work Monday – Friday in school hours
- -Delivering booster interventions to small groups
- -Support disadvantaged students
- -Provide in class support
- -Multiple roles available
- -Manchester schools – work in one school for the full academic year!
Are you looking for a career that will enable you to raise the aspirations of young people in the local community?
Do you believe in equipping young people with the skills necessary to tackle life after secondary school?
If you are a talented graduate, who could use your skills to help schools offer covid-19 catch up to pupils who are behind, we would like to hear from you!
So, if you believe you have the skills to succeed as a Graduate Academic Mentor, please send your CV today or call the office and ask to speak to Holly for more information!
Person Specification – Graduate Academic Mentor
- -Ideally you will have an English, Maths or Science degree (2:2 or above)
- -Strong GCSEs & A Levels
- -Previous experience with children (e.g tutoring)
- -Positive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- -Confident communicator with a passion for your subject specialism
- -Aspiring Teacher
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted ASAP but ideally within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!