Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£86 to £86 per Day|
Are you an English, history, maths, or science graduate who is eager to start your path towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you wish to build up your classroom skills first in a support role before committing to a teacher training programme?
Start immediately supporting secondary pupils on a 1:1 & group basis in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role at a thriving Luton secondary school!
This welcoming secondary school has a sterling record of working with i-teachers graduate who have gone onto teacher training at the school as well as being successful applying for PGCE courses!
If you believe you would be the perfect fit for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role, please simply apply on this page today! The school are currently arranging virtual interviews!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support your specialist subject’s department
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group interventions / tutoring sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering a teacher training path
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1100 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.