Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||City of London, City of Westminster W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Do you wish to gain classroom experience supporting students on a 1:1 and class basis?
Are you a graduate who has prior experience of working in schools, tutoring, or supporting an adult or child?
Build and develop your teaching skills in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role at this Outstanding Westminster secondary school & sixth form, starting immediately!
The school have a sterling reputation of supporting i-teachers graduates, with many being successful when applying for teacher training routes and masters’ courses.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support students on a 1:1 basis
- Displaying a passion for learning and education
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Become part of a cohesive support team
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Good communication skills
- Patient and engaging manner
- Considering teacher training
- Prior education, teaching or tutoring experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.