Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Start 2022 supporting secondary students in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role at this Outstanding Inner London school!
Build your classroom experience and develop your teaching skills by providing 1:1 support to secondary students to ensure they are meeting expected progress in their academic studies.
This Outstanding school, based in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, provides a fantastic learning environment for students with learning and social difficulties.
To register your interest in this opportunity please apply on this page immediately at the school are holding interviews before Christmas!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor role
- Paid school-based experience
- £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- January 2022 start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support students across various year groups
- Deliver and run 1:1 & group intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have special educational needs
- Communicate and work with class teachers
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Caring, empathetic and supportive manner
- Good behaviour management
- Prior tutoring / teaching experience is vital
The OfSTED graded Outstanding School:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- First school to be graded as Outstanding under new framework
- Students from 11 – 18
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive team structure
- Hammersmith, Inner London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.