Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
This highly innovative Harrow secondary school are keen to employ enthusiastic graduates for their Graduate Subject Tutor positions.
Would you love the chance to be able to inspire the next generation of young people?
Could you be the perfect role model to support pupils through the next academic year?
Perhaps you are looking to gain invaluable experience before embarking on teacher training?
If you are a passionate graduate who wants to lay the foundations for your future career then please get in touch! Click ‘apply’ below!
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Benefits:
- You will be in the same school for the full academic year so you can develop your relationships
- Amazing foundation for teacher training
- This school offers CPD for all graduates
- You will receive exclusive industry-leading interview preparation
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken onto the school’s own teacher training to gain your QTS – 2022-2033
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Role:
- You will be working with students in small groups and 1:1 sessions
- Based in your subject department
- Conducting intervention sessions in and outside of the classroom
- Encouraging progress and ensuring focus
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Requirements:
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree
- Genuinely passionate about education and young people
- Personable, friendly and hard-working
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity please click ‘apply’ below!