Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £425 per Week|
Are you a Russell Group graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Would you relish the chance gain classroom-based experience and build up your teaching skills across the next academic year?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor before diving headfirst into teacher training at this Outstanding Central London secondary school!
The school is looking to meet with proactive and engaging graduates who have a desire to step into teaching by gaining classroom experience through running 1:1 & group intervention sessions with students.
The school have a stellar teacher training programme which has harboured many talented graduates from i-teachers to gain QTS, as well as support graduates secure PGCE places.
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this Graduate Academic Tutor role today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths, or science specialism
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting immediately
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover English, humanities, maths & science support
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and its departments
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science, or a humanities subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior education / tutoring experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.