Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands DE1 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £420 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to provide 1:1 & small group support to secondary students in a Graduate Academic Tutor role in Derby?
Maybe you’re looking for the opportunity to utilise your degree subject knowledge inside of a school environment whilst gaining full-time tutoring experience?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced and supportive professionals able to provide you with vital teaching techniques support as a Graduate Academic Tutor?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting Graduate Academic Tutor role in Derby NOW!
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Role:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- Located in Derby (DE1)
- Paid £88 per day during term time only
- Monday to Friday role – Ending July 2023!
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.00pm
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support
- Creating engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Working alongside experienced teaching professionals
Graduate Academic Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Core Subject, Humanities or Languages degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about utilising your degree subject knowledge
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Eager to gain first hand tutoring experience
Graduate Academic Tutor – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Excellent facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Want to provide students with Graduate standard knowledge
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack a i-teachers to register your interest in this excellent Graduate Academic Tutor role in Derby NOW!