Graduate Acheivement Coach
|Location:||Bolton, Bury m1 UK|
|Salary||£320 to £360 per Week|
Graduate Achievement Coach – Greater Manchester – Step into Teaching
Are you a recent graduate looking for a rewarding career that will enable you to raise the aspirations of young people?
Do you have an excellent academic background and would like to use this to help secondary school pupils achieve their potential?
Perhaps you are looking for the ideal steppingstone before you train to teach?
This Graduate Achievement Coach role is a rare opportunity for an aspiring teacher to gain paid experience in one school for the full academic year!
Graduate Achievement Coach
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Excellent academic background
- Confident, engaging personality
- Term time only, Monday-Friday role
- Secondary schools in Greater Manchester
- Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Oldham and Stockport
- Work in one school – not day-to-day supply
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
- Access to fantastic training
- Combined academic and pastoral role
- Work with a team of graduates
- Work 5 days per week term time
- Paid £60 – £75 per day
- Long term role for the full academic year
About the role:
You will be supporting and motivating students from Years 7-11, to ensure personal and social development to successfully transition into the next stage of their educations and career.
You will need to liaise and work collaboratively with both subject specific teachers and within cross-curricular activities, ensuring students receive the support they need both inside and outside of the classroom.
Ideally you will have previous work experience with young people and will have an engaging, confident and adaptable nature. Also, it is essential that you are a strong communicator, both written and verbal, as you will be required to liaise with students, parents and staff
Lastly, you will also be committed to gaining valuable experience prior to further training and be ready to hit the ground running in this new role.
So, if you can relate to a wide range of people, and be a positive and ambitious role model for a variety of students, then click APPLY and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.