Graduate Autism Support Mentor
|West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire LS10 UK
|£350 to £450 per Week
Graduate Autism Support Mentor – Secondary – Leeds
Are you a recent Psychology graduate and would like to embark on a career in education?
Perhaps you are looking to aid autistic students with their academic learning working alongside an excellent SEN team?
Maybe you would like to expand your SEN support mentor skills before progressing onto Educational Psychology?
This school is looking for a supportive and enthusiastic graduate to become a Graduate Autism Support Mentor!
We are shortlisting for the role now, apply ASAP to be considered.
Graduate Autism Support Mentor – Key Information
- Full time, long-term role
- Based in Leeds
- Excellent transport links
- £350 – £450 per week, term-time only
- Highly experienced and supportive teaching staff
- Gain valuable experience as a Graduate Autism Mentor
Graduate Autism Support Mentor – The Role
- Graduate Autism Support Mentor role
- Work with students and enable access to learning
- Assist the Class Teacher in management of students
- Help students focus on tasks throughout lessons
- Provide support for students with SEND
- Record pupil progress and provide relevant feedback to Teachers
Graduate Autism Support Mentor – Person Specification
- Autism Support Mentor – graduate position
- Ideally a minimum 2:1 in Psychology
- Good academic background – A-levels
- Patient and supportive personality
- SEN experience is essential
- Be able to build a supportive and secure environment for students
- Aspirations to work in education
If you would love to be considered for the role of Graduate Autism Support Mentor, click “Apply” today to start your teaching journey with i-teachers!