Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£445 to £455 per Week|
Are you a psychology graduate who is looking to build up your school-based experience?
Do you have prior experience of supporting children and would relish the chance to work alongside students at an Outstanding Inner London school?
Put your prior experience, knowledge, and skills towards supporting students who may be going through various struggles or have additional needs in this fantastic Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity!
If you are looking to train towards becoming an educational or child psychologist, then this incredibly rewarding Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role is perfect for you!
Start 2022 at this Outstanding school simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school-based experience
- £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors, or education psychologists
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- January 2022 start
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work with class teachers across different year groups
- Deliver and run 1:1 & group intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have special educational needs
- Support class teacher to ensure progress is made
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Caring, empathetic and supportive manner
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
The OfSTED graded Outstanding School:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- First school in the country to be graded as Outstanding under new framework
- Students from 11 – 18
- Westminster, Inner London location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive team structure
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.