Graduate Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||London, London (East) E3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor
Are you a high achieving graduate with SEN experience?
Do you wish to secure a long-term role in a school where you can build valuable experience prior to teacher training or Educational Psychology further study?
Do you thrive in a role where you’re supporting students in order to help them to succeed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this graduate behaviour learning mentor role could be the role you’ve been looking for!
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £350 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to good transport links
- Newham Borough
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychs
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.
Interested in the role, but wrong location? We also work with schools in the following boroughs, so feel free to get in touch: Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock.