Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – Leeds – Interviewing Now!
Are you a recent graduate passionate about embarking on a career in education?
Would you like expand your skills supporting Primary children who are the hardest to reach?
Do you want to embark on a new opportunity in an excellent Primary School?
A fantastic opportunity, working with students as a Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor!
Register your interest with Demi at i-teachers to kickstart your career in teaching!
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – The Benefits:
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- Full time, Mon-Fri
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers and educational psychologists
- ASAP start
- Close to transport links
- Further develop your experience working with challenging students
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – The Role:
- Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor
- Located in Leeds
- Supporting students that can be the hardest to reach
- A passion for educational and social development of the children
- Working 1:1 or with small groups
- Supporting students with behavioural difficulties
Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Psychology or a related subject
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Prior experience working with students desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspire students to excel academically
To apply for this exciting role as a Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor in Leeds, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers!