Graduate Behaviour Support Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Support Mentor – Leeds
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education?
Perhaps you are looking for valuable, relevant, and paid experience in a brilliant Primary School before teacher training?
Do you want to expand your experience working with children in a Primary School setting?
This wonderful and welcoming Primary School are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic graduate!
Register your interest with Demi at i-teachers to kickstart your career in teaching!
Graduate Support Mentor – The Benefits:
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- Full time, Mon-Fri
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers and Educational Psychologists
- September 2023 start
- Close to transport links
Graduate Support Mentor – The Role:
- Graduate Support Mentor
- Located in Leeds
- Supporting children in a Primary setting
- A passion for educational and social development of the children
- Working 1:1 or with small groups
Graduate Support Mentor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in core subjects
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Prior experience working with children desired
- Nurturing and patient demeanour
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspire students to excel academically
To apply for this exciting role as a Graduate Support Mentor in Leeds, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers!