Graduate Classroom Assistant
|Greater London, London (North) WD3 UK
|£85 to £98 per Day
Supply Graduate Classroom Assistant
Perhaps consider this Supply Graduate Classroom Assistant role as one that will help improve and develop your experience ready for further training in 2024?
Would you like to work in a primary school that encourages everybody to have a responsibility for the development of every single child in the school?
Maybe you would enjoy a position where you get paid to facilitate a high standard of education?
Supply Graduate Classroom Assistant – Your Role
- You will be working with the fantastic teachers in one school to ensure that the children are receiving excellent provisions for learning
- Working with specific groups of children to raise attainment and progress
- Creating classroom resources for the teacher and children to work with
- A clear role model for the children to look up and aspire to be like
- Become a valued member of staff
- £85-£98 per day
Supply Graduate Classroom Assistant – Your background
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree
- Good academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in working with children
- Passionate about education
- Ideal position for an aspiring teacher
Your Schools – Supply Graduate Classroom Assistant
- Based in schools across North London and Hertfordshire
- We will try to secure you a short or long-term role rather than relying on daily supply
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school
- Easy to get to via tube/bus
- High standard of education
- Commitment to raising standards
- Teacher training opportunities available in 2024
Click APPLY to send your C.V to Michaela at i-teachers straight away!