Graduate Computer Science Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£95 to £100 per Day|
Are you a Computer Science graduate who is looking for a teacher training route?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience and would relish the opportunity to train to teach through a thriving Lambeth STEM specialist school?
If you are passionate about Computer Science and you wish to create inspiring and enriching learning experiences for students, then this Graduate Computer Science Teacher role is perfect for you!
Aspiring Computer Science teachers, who hold a 1st, 2:1 or A-level in this specialist subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this opportunity.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be put forward for this highly rewarding Graduate Computer Science Teacher role!
Graduate Computer Science Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Computer Science Tutor role
- £450 – £500 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Computer Science teachers
- Excellent training routes available
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Computer Science Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS4 – KS5
- Offer 1:1 and group study sessions to students
- Take Computer Science lessons
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the science department
Graduate Computer Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about Computer Science
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- STEM specialist
- KS4 – KS5
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Computer Science Teacher role.