Graduate Computer Science Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you a Computer Science graduate who feels that you would make an excellent trainee teacher?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience and would relish the opportunity to train to develop your teaching skills at a thriving STEM academy in Lambeth?
If you are passionate about Computer Science and you wish to create inspiring and enriching learning experiences for students, then this Trainee Teacher role is perfect for you!
Aspiring Computer Science teachers, who hold a 1st, 2:1 or A-level in this specialist subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this opportunity.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Graduate Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Computer Science Trainee Teacher role
- £450 – £500 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring computer science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS4 – KS5 computer science lessons
- Focus on your computer science subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in computer science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for computer science and education
- Strives to become a teacher
- Strong class / behaviour management
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Tutoring / education experience is preferable
The STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- STEM specialist
- KS4 – KS5
- Focuses on A-levels, GCSEs and BTECs
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Computer Science Trainee Teacher role.