Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW5 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor – Step into Teaching
Do not hesitate to apply for this Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor role. Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to i-teachers.
Have you graduated from a Russell Group University with a Maths, English, or Science specialism?
Are you considering a career in teaching but would like to test the waters before you commit?
Maybe you are an experienced tutor who would like to transfer your skills into a school environment and build your confidence?
Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor: the school
- Rated Good by OfSTED
- Inclusive secondary school
- Over 1000 students
- Visionary and supportive Senior Leaders
- Journey to transition from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’
- Excellent professional development
- Brent location
- Nearby transport links
Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor: the role
- Full time Core Subject Graduate Intervention Tutor role
- Monday-Friday (Term time)
- Deliver 1:1 interventions
- Run small group booster sessions
- Assist pupils with a range of abilities
- Varied role depending on subject specialism
- IDEAL hands-on experience ahead of teacher training
- Monitor pupil progress and report to class teachers
- Paid £425 – £475 per week before deductions
- Support across KS3-KS4
- Create innovative and engaging learning resources
- Communicate with parents, SLT and Heads of Department
Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor: the requirements
- 2:1 or First Class degree in a core subject (English/Maths/Science)
- Interested in teacher training
- Strong academic background
- Previous experience working with young people-desired
- Passion for education
Apply today for this Graduate Core Subject Intervention Tutor- Step into Teaching role by simply clicking ‘apply now’ and send your CV to i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!