Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Manchester – Step into Teaching
Do you want to get into teaching but want to gain paid relevant experience in a brilliant and supportive school in Leeds before teacher training?
Are you interested in supporting pupils with their academic success?
If you have a passion for education and you are an aspiring teacher or would like to gain some experience working with young people, then this Graduate Cover Supervisor role could be perfect for you!
If you would like to enhance your skills as a graduate Graduate Cover Supervisor, please get in contact with Holly at i-teachers or click ‘apply now’.
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Full-time, long-term position in one school, not day-to-day supply
- £400 – £500 per week term time only
- Manage a classroom, ensuring high quality learning continues
- Work Monday to Friday school hours
- Deliver pre-planned lessons
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passion for education
- Previous of working with pupils/tutoring is highly desirable
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Available to start ASAP
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School
- Excellent location in Manchester
- Supportive SLT
- Extensive CPD opportunities
- Part of an excellent MAT
- “Outstanding” Ofsted report
- Excellent secondary school with dedicated staff
- Brilliant transport links
If you’ve been reading this and would like to find out more information, then click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and send your CV across to Holly.