Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Greater London, Haringey N8 UK|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you a confident graduate who would love the opportunity to take control and supervise groups of students?
Would you love to forge your own career within education and make a real difference to the education of students?
This fantastic Cover Supervisor position is the ideal experience for any aspiring Teacher or somebody who wants to make an impact within education? Register your interest in this role now by clicking APPLY!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Position:
- Your main responsibilities will involve covering lessons for Teachers who are not in school on that particular day
- You will be implementing pre-planned lessons to different classes with the help of Teaching Assistants
- Keep the students on task and making sure that they are focused on their learning objectives
- Maintain good behaviour throughout and promote a positive learning experience
- When you are not covering lessons, you will be supporting different departments in other ways such as creating resources and working with groups of students.
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Requirements:
- All degree subjects welcome to apply (2:1 or above!)
- Good academic record
- Confident and happy to take control
- Extremely interested in moving into education
- Willing to be flexible in your position
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School:
- The school is located in Haringey, North London.
- Excellent results year on year with their students
- Promote education and the importance of it
- Brilliant learning experiences that are delivered by experienced Teachers
- Warm and supportive environment
- Training provided
- Excellent opportunities for further development
If you would like to really enhance your skills and knowledge then register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Cover Supervisor position today!