Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire WD23 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for school-based experience working in a brilliant secondary school?
Maybe you are considering a career in teaching but are unsure about the steps to get to your teacher training programme?
Would you love to earn money, obtain vital experience and be on track to gain entry onto a Teacher training course in 2020?
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- You will be working across departments covering lessons where needed using pre-planned lesson plans and resources.
- Managing behaviour and making sure that your students are kept on task throughout
- Supporting different departments and working with students to ensure progress
- Assisting in the preparation of resources and materials
- Support the school’s ethos and mission
- Paid £350-£450 per week, Monday – Friday long-term role
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Based in Watford
- Excellent transport links via car or bus
- Inspirational backstory and mission
- Excellent Head teacher and a young and dynamic teaching staff
- Large and expansive outdoor areas of their students
- Brilliant facilities that you will be able to utilise
Cover Supervisor – The Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 in your degree (core subjects are especially welcomed)
- Strong A-Levels
- Resilient personality
- Genuine interest of working in education
- Personable and hard-working
- You will be able to adapt to different situations and offer the school flexibility
If this role as a Graduate Cover Supervisor could potentially be of interest then register your interest straight away and click on the APPLY button now!! Shortlisting is happening now with start dates after half-term!