Graduate Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M17 UK|
|Salary||£78 to £90 per Day|
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Manchester – Start ASAP
Graduate Cover Supervisor – gain invaluable, paid experience in the classroom before starting your teaching career!
Are you looking for a fulfilling role where you can gain hands-on experience before committing to a teacher training course?
Perhaps you want to utilise your degree and support pupils academically?
If so, the role of Graduate Cover Supervisor is the perfect entry position for your career in education.
At i-teachers we are not like most agencies and do not cater for the day-to-day supply. We believe in long-term experiences that fully immerse you in the life of a teacher. This specialised approach has allowed us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot.
If you are excited by the opportunity of working as a Graduate Cover Supervisor, then please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Deliver pre-planned lessons
- Join a thriving secondary school in Manchester
- Step into the life of a teacher
- Paid £78 to £90 per day term time only
- Perfect entry position before a PGCE
Graduate Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:2 degree required
- Academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passion for education and learning
- Enthusiastic about a career in education
- A Graduate Cover Supervisor will have a patient and resilient manner
Graduate Cover Supervisor – The School
- A thriving secondary school in the heart of Manchester
- Supportive leadership team
- Excellent CPD opportunities as Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Close transport links
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity as a Graduate Cover Supervisor, apply today!