Graduate EAL Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is looking to take a career path towards become a teacher or within education psychology?
Can you speak French and / or Spanish and would relish the opportunity to support students where English is not their first language?
Start immediately working at this welcoming West London secondary & sixth form as a Graduate EAL Academic Tutor, working alongside pupils where French or Spanish is their first language.
This role would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with EAL students ranging from KS3 – KS5 whilst you refine your school based schools!
To discover more information in regarding to this Graduate EAL Academic Tutor then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate EAL Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate EAL Academic Tutor role
- £400– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate EAL Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on supporting EAL students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate EAL Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Fluent in French and or Spanish
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate EAL Academic Tutor role.