Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a 2.1 or a 1st degree in a core subject from a Russell Group university?
Are you eager to find a rewarding position working with EAL children and believe that you could make a positive impact on their learning and development?
If you are keen to secure your new role for September where you can earn money whilst getting invaluable school experience then this could be the perfect position for you! Click ‘apply now’ and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers to be considered for the role.
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Full academic year placement
- September start
- Wembley based secondary school
- £350-£450 per week, term time only
- Have a supportive and inspiring team around you to help and guide you
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – The Position
- You will support pupils with EAL in class and 1-1 sessions
- Assist pupils develop their verbal and written English
- Work across the different Key Stages within secondary school
- Be actively involved in encouraging EAL pupils to take on extra-curricular activities
Graduate EAL Teaching Assistant – Personal Specification
- 1 or 1st Degree in a core subject
- Teaching English abroad or as an additional language would be hugely beneficial
- Strong A-Levels required
- You must be able to understand the needs and requirements of pupils with EAL
- Supportive and motivating attitude
If all of the above sounds great then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply! Send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers now!