Graduate Education Support Mentor
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N12 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Would you love the chance to develop your experience in a school working with brilliant teachers and students?
Maybe you are looking for an opportunity to take your first step into a career in education?
Perhaps you would like a school that takes your development seriously and will help you get to where you want to go?
If so, please click ‘apply’ immediately on this page to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers and register your interest in out Graduate Education Support Mentor position!
Graduate Education Support Mentor – The School + Role:
- Based in Barnet, North London
- Lovely primary school with passionate staff
- Working with different classes around the school
- Encouraging learning and a love for education
- Creating resources, playground duty and being an ambassador for the school
Graduate Education Support Mentor – The Benefits:
- Full time, paid position for the academic year
- Constant training and development available
- Conveniently located near tube/bus stop
- Excellent track record with graduates
Graduate Education Support Mentor – About you:
- 2:1 in your degree – all subjects welcome
- Good A-Levels
- Serious about a career in education
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Some previous experience would be great but not essential
If you would love to register your interest in this position, then please just click ‘apply’ on this page!