Graduate English Academic Coach
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands B90 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate English Academic Coach – Solihull
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 English degree and wish to pursue a career into Secondary Teaching?
Are you a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be more suited to a more comprehensive style of teaching?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive English department in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate English Academic Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate English Academic Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Solihull
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Graduate English Academic Coach – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate English Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate English Academic Coach – How to Apply:
If this Graduate English Academic Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.