Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Slough, South East England SL1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent English graduate who is looking to gain some invaluable secondary school based experience?
Would you relish the chance to develop your skills at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form before potentially going onto teacher training in 2020?
Start November working as a Graduate English Teaching Assistant supporting a cohesive English department whilst learning from top teaching professionals!
This thriving Slough secondary are looking to shortlist for the next half term immediately so don’t delay your application!
Register your interest in this Graduate English Teaching Assistant role by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV.
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate English Teaching Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £375 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Ideal experience for aspiring English Teachers
- Starting to shortlist immediately
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group English intervention sessions
- Display a passion for your specialist subject
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in an English Language or Literature related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate English Teaching Assistant role.