Graduate English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you looking for a rewarding school based support role where you can utilise your skills, knowledge and passion for English?
Do you strive to support, inspire and motivate students whilst working within a role that has English language & literature at the heart of it?
Would you relish the opportunity to start your rewarding career path towards becoming a fully qualified English Teacher?
Start immediately working at this welcoming West London secondary & sixth form as a Graduate English Teaching Assistant!
This role would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students ranging from KS3 – KS5 whilst you refine your school based schools!
To discover more information in regarding to this Graduate English Teaching Assistant then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate English Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your English subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate English Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good’ OFSTED graded secondary school & sixth form
- Located in Hillingdon
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate English Teaching Assistant role.