Graduate English Tutor – Bishop Auckland
|Location:||Bishop Auckland, Durham DL14 UK|
|Salary||£440 to £450 per Week|
Graduate English Tutor – Bishop Auckland – Full Academic Year – Secondary – Sep 2023 Start
Are you a recent English subject university graduate looking to find a full-time tutoring role inside of a brilliant secondary academy in Bishop Auckland for the coming academic year?
Maybe you’re interested in a career within secondary English teaching, but want to gain first-hand school based experience before doing so?
Find out more about this brilliant Graduate English Tutor role based in Bishop Auckland below!
Graduate English Tutor – Role Information:
- Located in Bishop Auckland (NG18)
- Based in one secondary academy – Full academic year
- Monday to Friday role – Usual school working hours
- Paid £450 per week during term time only
- Providing 1:1 support for KS3 & KS4 students in English subject
- Tailoring sessions to students academic needs
- Creating engaging and supportive atmosphere for students
- Interviewing for role shortly – Apply ASAP!
Graduate English Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Incoming 2023 English subject graduate
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Naturally engaging and outgoing personality
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Ability to develop immediate rapport with students
- Interested in a career within secondary teaching
Graduate English Tutor – The Academy:
- Excellent secondary academy
- Located in Bishop Auckland (DL14)
- Superb facilities and resources
- History of supporting talented graduate tutors
- Inclusive and forward-thinking approach to education
- Experienced and dedicated Head of department
- Supportive and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated to the progression of all students
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this brilliant Graduate English Tutor role in Bishop Auckland NOW!