Graduate English Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Harrow HA1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated English graduate who aspires to teach in 2021?
Maybe you love your subject and wants to encourage the next generation of students to feel the same way?
Would you love to gain invaluable experience at a secondary school that will also offer teacher training for the right graduates?
Register your interest in this Graduate English Tutor position now by clicking APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! This is a fantastic role so make sure that you secure your next long-term position ready for September.
Graduate English Tutor – The Requirements:
- You will need to have a 2.1 in your English degree (related subjects are also considered)
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Passionate about English and a proud ambassador for your subject
- Hard-working demeanour
- Reliable and have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in education
Graduate English Tutor- The Role:
- Support the department with your expert subject knowledge
- Help targeted groups of students make progress in their studies (low/high achievers)
- Assist the Teacher in creating resources and lesson planning
- Create and implement your own intervention sessions with your own students
- Be a role model for students throughout the school and your department
Graduate English Tutor – The School:
- Located in Harrow, North London. (HA1)
- Excellent tube links which makes the commute hassle-free
- Recently refurbished buildings and facilities
- Fantastic English department with brilliant Teachers
- Motivated students who genuinely enjoy school
- Good CPD and further opportunities to train to teach!
Make sure you don’t miss out on this Graduate English Tutor position! Register your interest by clicking APPLY to send your C.V directly through to Andrew at i-teachers!