Graduate English Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£20000 to £23000 per Week|
Do you have a 2.1 or 1st degree within an English subject?
This is a wonderful opportunity for a high achieving English Graduate who is eager to train to teach within an inclusive, diverse and extremely supportive school environment.
Graduate English Unqualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Paid £20,000 – £23,000
- Highly inspirational staff, oversubscribed secondary school
- Eager students who are ready to learn
- Excellent support/training given
- Superb staff well-being support
- Brent, North London
Graduate English Unqualified Teacher – The Role:
You will be working with outstanding teachers within a school that is forward-thinking and is well staffed with passionate senior leaders and teachers who truly want to make a difference.
You will have the opportunity to not only learn from outstanding teachers, but also become an outstanding teacher yourself. You will plan, deliver and assess teaching and learning opportunities. You will be working within a very supportive and welcoming English department and you will have every opportunity to develop and grow your teaching practice.
Graduate English Unqualified Teacher – Person specification:
- 1st or a 2:1 in your English degree
- High achieving and highly aspirational individual
- Strong A Levels
- Some experience of working with young people
- Confident and ready to hit the ground running
How to apply?
Simply send your CV by clicking ‘apply now’! Interviews will be held on a first come basis, so don’t delay in sending your application to Andrew at i-teachers today!