Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a real passion for working with young children and would like obtain fantastic experience ahead of building a career within education?
Perhaps you have had experience working with young children in a previous capacity and would relish the opportunity to transfer this experience into a school setting?
Would you like a long-term contract until the end of the academic year in a school that pride itself on working with graduates and helping them to develop?
Register your interest in this Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant position now to make sure you do not miss out on a brilliant new role!! Simply click APPLY to attach your C.V!!
About the school:
- Located in Brent, North London (HA9).
- Working at an ‘outstanding’ primary school
- Passionate members of staff that deliver exceptional learning experiences
- Routes to Teacher Training in 2020
- Love to work with graduates
- Chance to work with specialist Teachers
- Lots of CPD and progression opportunities
About the role:
- Full-time, long-term position
- Assist within the EYFS curriculum and lower school
- You will be working small classes and sometimes on a 1:1 basis
- Create, under the guidance of the Teacher, your own intervention sessions and then deliver them
- Use excellent facilities to get the best out of the students
About the requirements:
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree
- Good academic background
- Some experience working with children would be highly beneficial
- Strong and resilient personality
- Passionate about education and the impact it can make
If you would relish this fantastic Graduate EYFS Teaching Assistant position then just click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! Shortlisting is ongoing with interviews being held before ASAP so there is no time to lose!