Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you an engaging & proactive graduate, with a Food Technology degree or A-level, who has a passion to support students with additional needs?
Would you relish the chance to support students at a warm & welcoming West London Autism specialist school?
Start immediately in this Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant role working with students across both primary & secondary phases focusing on Food Technology lessons.
This school strongly believes in developing all of its staff and have taken many graduates on to teacher training by offering excellent support in this Graduate Teaching role.
If this Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant role sounds like the one for you then please simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress – train to teach
- Shortlisting & interview now
- Immediate start
Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the schools Food Technology teacher
- Work across both primary & secondary phases
- Focus on Food Technology classes
- Become part of a cohesive support team
- Communicate clearly with staff
Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Food Technology degree or A-level
- Strong academic background
- Passion for special educational needs education
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience (tutoring)
The warm & welcoming Autism Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- Autism & ASD specialist
- 4-16 all through school
- 350 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb new facilities & modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Food Technology Teaching Assistant role.