Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant – Immediate Start – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant
Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant needed for the next academic year. This amazing opportunity involves joining the Inclusive Learning Support team of an Outstanding sixth form college with a national reputation for excellence in the Balsall Heath area of Birmingham.
Are you an empathetic, personable, and reliable graduate?
Would you like to pursue a meaningful career in education or educational psychology?
Maybe you are looking to gain some relevant experience before embarking on your career?
If so, this Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant position, gaining paid work experience in a lovely and supportive sixth form college could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant
- Supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis with written, oral, and practical activities
- Working with students with special educational needs and with challenging behaviours/attitudes, enabling students to progress and succeed
- Setting incremental targets for students ensuring that they make appropriate progress academically and holistically
- Monitoring the emotional wellbeing of students
Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant – The Benefits:
- Paid £300 – £350 per week, term time only
- Full-time role for the next academic year (Now – July 2023)
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, SENCOs, and educational psychologists
- Receive support and guidance from us, as well as the from the school
- Close to good transport links
- Immediate start
Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant– Applicant Requirements:
- 2:1 or above degree in any field
- Good A Levels and GCSEs
- Experience supporting people with SEN
- Passionate about supporting students to reach their goals
- Strong desire to help students achieve exceptional examination and vocational results
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers today to apply for this exciting Graduate Inclusive Learning Support Assistant role!