Graduate Intervention Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B5 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Intervention Coach – City Centre, Birmingham (B5)
Are you a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of teaching?
Perhaps you are a driven and compassionate individual, determined to encourage struggling students to aim higher?
If this Graduate Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Intervention Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Central Birmingham City
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate Intervention Coach – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive inclusion department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Intervention Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Intervention Coach – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Intervention Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.