Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B8 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – Saltley, Birmingham (B8)
Have you recently finished your degree with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and have realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher?
Perhaps you have prior experience teaching young people, and want to utilise and enhance your experience as a KS2 teaching assistant?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Saltley, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Warm environment
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.