Graduate Learning Assistant – Primary
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N8 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a 2:1 or higher graduate who wants to obtain hands-on experience in a classroom?
Do you want to work in a school that teaches pupils academically but also morally and ethically?
Perhaps you would feel more confident with a career in education knowing you’ve got an academic year’s experience?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then working as a Graduate Learning Mentor could be the role for you! Please send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Primary – the role:
- Work alongside children aged 5-11
- Instil the school’s values of kindness, empathy and creativity into the teaching and support you provide
- Provide 1:1 support to children who are in need
- Learn to adapt your teaching style depending on age and ability
- Report back to teachers on children’s progress
- £80-£90 per day, term time only
Graduate Learning Mentor – Primary – the school:
- Focus on children being creative and being inspired to ask questions
- Aim for pupils to be academic but also well-rounded ethically and morally
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Great transport links
- Located in Haringey, North London
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!