Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£20000 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you an English, humanities, maths, or science graduate who is considering taking the path towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you feel that you require additional classroom experience before committing to a teacher training route?
Would relish the chance to learn from experienced teachers in a support role that would equip you with valuable skills when applying for teacher training routes?
Whether you are an English, maths, science or humanities specialist, this Outstanding Hounslow secondary school want to hear from you and apply towards becoming a Graduate Learning Mentor!
The highly rewarding Graduate Learning Mentor role would see you work within your specialist subjects department, supporting students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
To register your interest, simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Mentor role
- £20,000 – £22,000 salary
- English, humanities, maths & science vacancies
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- English, humanities, maths and science graduates required
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about your subject and education
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Mentor role.