Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you an English, humanities, maths or science graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you wish to dip your toes into school life first by gaining some invaluable classroom experience as a Graduate Learning Mentor?
Start 2020 at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form building up your teaching skills & knowledge in this fantastic Graduate Learning Mentor role!
You will find yourself working within the department of your specialist subject, supporting experienced educators whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis!
This thriving West London School has a fantastic reputation of taking its Graduate Learning Mentors onto their teaching training programme too!
To register your interest today simply apply on this page and attach your CV immediately!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Coach role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism – English, humanities, maths or science
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and your specialist subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Mentor role.