Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, RM16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Learning Mentor – Thurrock
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive inclusion department in a warm school environment?
Furthermore, are you keen to find a role where you can help students who require additional learning support aim higher?
If this Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Thurrock
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.