Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD19 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a committed and caring graduate who has some experience working with students in a similar role?
Maybe you would love to secure yourself a long-term position that offers lots of training, progression and opportunities for further development?
Register your interest immediately in this Graduate Learning Mentor position by just clicking on APPLY to attach your CV! Shortlisting is happening now so make sure that you send your C.V to Andrew straight away!
Graduate Learning Mentor: What you will need:
- A minimum of a 2.1 in your degree – all subject types welcomed
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Experience tutoring or in a similar position would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Great personality – friendly, bubbly, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile.
- Genuine interest in education
- Passion for your particular subject
Graduate Learning Mentor: Your role:
- Supporting different year groups within your specialist subject area.
- Sharing your passion for your subject with students and encouraging them to take more of an interest
- Assisting students to make sure that they are making progress and moving towards their goal
- You will be assigned a specific set of students and help to remove different barriers for learning such as EAL.
Graduate Learning Mentor: Information about the school:
- Based in Watford.
- Good transport links with a car park available
- Fantastic leadership who are supportive and encouraging
- Excellent working facilities
- Committed to raising standards
- Opportunities for progression
Click APPLY on this Graduate Learning Mentor position to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! If you are looking for a long-term, paid role that will give you fantastic experience then send your C.V now!