Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Camden, Greater London NW1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Perhaps you are considering a career in teaching, and want to gain relevant first experience as a Graduate Learning Mentor?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to make a positive and valued impact on a student’s education?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and inspirational graduate to join a secondary school with a history of working with talented graduates, and a real dedication to providing the best support and development opportunities to their staff.
Information about the role – Graduate Learning Mentor:
- Full-time position, Monday – Friday.
- Secondary school
- Located in Camden
- Paid £400 – £450 per week
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – Graduate Learning Mentor:
- Minimum 2:1
- Excellent academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience preferred
- Supportive and attentive attitude
- Passionate about supporting others in your specialist subject
Information about the school:
- Fantastic secondary school
- Located in the Camden
- Inclusive and welcoming atmosphere
- Superb CPD programme
- History of working with talented graduates
If you are a core subject graduate interested in finding a role where you can display your subject knowledge in a welcoming and supportive environment, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers.