Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you an English, humanities, maths, or science graduate who is considering taking the path towards becoming a qualified teacher?
Do you feel that you require classroom experience first before committing to a teacher training route?
Whether you are an English, maths, science or humanities specialist, this thriving Bourne End secondary school want to hear from you and apply towards becoming a Graduate Learning Mentor!
The highly rewarding Graduate Learning Mentor role would see you work within your specialist subjects department, supporting students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
This route into teaching has been a fantastic path for many graduates who are training to teach with this warm & welcoming school!
To register your interest, simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Mentor role
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- English, humanities, maths & science vacancies
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate or September 2021 start
Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Become an integral part of a subject department
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- English, humanities, maths and science graduates required
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about your subject and education
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Mentor role.