Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, North West England SK7 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £475 per Week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Stockport – September 2023
Are you a graduate who is passionate about education?
Perhaps you want to gain hands-on experience while also getting paid before teacher training?
This forward-thinking Secondary School in Stockport is looking to find a passionate and ambitious graduate with the ability to support students socially, emotionally, and academically.
If you are interested in this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role, please send your CV today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant- Graduate role
- £375-£475 per week
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Working alongside dedicated and passionate SLT
- Working in both the classroom and in 1:1 sessions as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Start in September – Shortlisting Now!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant- Information about the school:
- Based in Stockport
- Passionate about delivering an accessible curriculum for all
- Easily commutable via public transport
- Inclusive and caring ethos
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Aims to give every child an equal opportunity to achieve
Graduate Learning Support Assistant- Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree – Ideally in a core subject
- Patience, empathy, and resilience
- Previous experience with is desired
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If you are interested in furthering your career in education by gaining meaningful experience as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant, please click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.