Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Manchester
Are you a graduate who has a passion for education and helping people?
Would you like to gain relevant paid experience in a brilliant Secondary School before progressing onto teacher training?
Maybe you would love to work in education but are unsure about how to secure a role?
Consider this Learning Support Assistant role at a Secondary School in Manchester where you would join a supportive and inclusive team, who strive to ensure every pupil receives a 1st class education.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – What you will need:
- You will require a minimum 2.1 in your degree (various subject disciplines)
- Good academic background is required (A-Levels & GCSEs)
- Resilient and empathetic
- Experience working with pupils/young people is highly desirable
- Passionate education and supporting disadvantaged students
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – The School:
- Join the School’s fantastic faculty
- Shadow experienced members of the team to begin with
- Benefit from excellent training and support
- Support students with SEN/SEMH
- Work in class and 1:1
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Located in Manchester
- Good transport links to the school via public transport and plenty of space to park the car
- Paid between £375 – £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time position
- Potential to go permanent with the school
Click APPLY to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today! All of our positions are long term in one school, not day-to-day cover.