Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m13 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £96 per Day|
Learning Support Assistant – Paid School Experience – Manchester x2 roles available!
Are you a recent Graduate looking to take your first steps into a building a career in education working with children?
Do you have aspirations of one day becoming an education psychologist or pastoral manager?
This inclusive secondary school in Manchester is looking to find a passionate and ambitious graduate with the ability to support students socially, emotionally, and academically.
This role is to support students with VI (visual impairment), experience is a bonus, but not necessary as excellent training will be provided.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, make sure to apply straight away or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Excellent CPD on offer from the school and i-teachers!
- Paid £80-£96 per day Term Time
- Long term role (until July), potential to go permanent.
- Work school hours Monday – Friday
- Working alongside dedicated and passionate SEN department
- Supporting students with visual impairment
Information about the school:
- Based in Central Manchester
- Passionate about delivering an accessible curriculum for all
- Easily commutable via public transport
- New and over-subscribed school
- Inclusive and caring ethos
- Caring and supportive Senior Leadership team
- Aims to give every child an equal opportunity to achieve
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Patience, empathy and resilience
- Previous experience with SEN is highly desirable
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If you’re interested in furthering your career in education by gaining meaningful experience, please click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted as soon as possible.