Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a flexible, hard-working graduate who wants to gain experience working in a fantastic Secondary School that is well renowned for working with graduates?
Would you like to gain vital experience working across different departments in a school giving you a well-rounded time at school whilst being paid for it too?
Maybe you would love to work in education but unsure about what type of position you would suit?
Consider this Learning Support Assistant role at a Secondary School in Barnet where you would get a fantastic all-round experience working in various different departments! This is the perfect opportunity for you to work out what you would really like to do within education and strive towards it! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today to register your interest in this Learning Support Assistant position.
Learning Support Assistant – What you will need:
- You will require a minimum 2.1 in your degree (various subject disciplines are required!)
- Good academic background is required (A-Levels & GCSEs)
- Work experience working with young people or in a customer service environment required
- Hard-working and genuine about wanting to work with young people
- Enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile for your new school
- Reliable personality and a sense of commitment to the school
Learning Support Assistant
- Working in a cross-curricular position across departments assisting where you can get a good sense of what it is like to work in a school
- You will be working in class and outside as you deliver you own intervention sessions to groups of different students
- You will be working with lots of different Teachers that are all more than happy to give advice and help out where they can
- Learn how to plan lessons effectively, work with both low and high achieving students and creating fantastic resources for your different classes
Learning Support Assistant
- Located in Barnet, North London.
- Good transport links to the school via public transport and plenty of space to park the car
- Paid between £350- £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time position
- Great opportunity to get an all-rounder type position
- Structured training and guidance given from day one helping you settle into school and become a valued member of the team
If this Learning Support Assistant position sounds like one that would really suit your requirements then why not register your interest today? i-teachers has an excellent track record when it comes to working with this school so ensure your name is on the shortlist today! Click APPLY to send your C.V straight to Andrew at i-teachers today!