Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Have you just graduated and are looking to build up your experience of working with children in a school setting?
Would you relish the chance to support students throughout their school day and make a positive impact on their studies?
Build on your classroom skills and knowledge in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant role at this Outstanding Westminster secondary school & sixth form!
In this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role, you can develop and build your skills which would support you in any teacher training or master’s application for 2022.
i-teachers graduate have a great track record of working at this Outstanding school!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding opportunity simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work under the inspiring Inclusion Manager
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Displaying a passion for your specialist subject
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Become part of a cohesive support team
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior education, teaching or tutoring experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.